A directory of Objective Type Questions covering all the Computer Science subjects. Here you can access and discuss Multiple choice questions and answers for various compitative exams and interviews.

Discussion Forum

Que. The spacing between character pairs is called:
a. Kerning
b. x-height
c. intercap
d. serif
Confused About the Answer? Ask for Details Here
Know Explanation? Add it Here

Similar Questions: